In it’s almost ten years of existence COMPASS has grown at a rate of almost 100% every year. The first major challenge of establishing the brand and position in the market has been achieved. We are thankful and grateful to thousands of our traveler friends who not only used our services once but repeatedly and also referred us to friends and family. As per last year’s figures our repeat and referral travelers stand at a staggering 40%. This has been achieved because of our committed and disciplined team members who bring in a combined experience of over 100 years to the company.
We believe that “roads not traveled are avenues not explored.” And taking you for a pleasant journey through INCREDIBLE India is what we do. We strive to give you an experience that helps you understand the history of the sub-continent with all its riches on offer.
Even before you book the tour, you are already met with the highest standards in “private travel”. All our travel consultants are trained and well versed with the hospitality industry hence the initial contact as well as the subsequent flow of communication is of the highest standards. The essence of each destination is revealed through the first-hand experience of our consultants, who have traveled extensively throughout the country.
With our customized vacations we have presented a completely new travel concept. It’s a perfect blend of independence, security, comfort and luxury is also very evident for first time India travelers.
The past is always but a prologue to the future, at Compass, the past, the present and the future are constantly endangered – you would feel the pulse of the continent during every aspect of the tour – whether meeting the facilitators (Compass Executives helping at airports, hotels etc) or guides (Compass certified and verified) or staying in hand – picked rooms of well researched hotels and even when with your drivers or during commuting between cities through villagers.
HOW DOES COMPASS WORK FOR YOU
1. Let us know when and where you want to travel in this vast subcontinent.
2. How many days do you have or how many days do you need?
3. What are your interests?
4. Tell us about your dream vacation to India.
5. Ask as many questions as you like, we’re glad to help.
6. A dedicated COMPASS travel consultant will get in touch with you and answer all your questions, explaining the suggestions and taking into account your requests & needs.
7. A sample plan would be worked out and from there on, hotels & highlights would be added to give it the form of a “custom – designed” plan.
8. Once your travel dates are final and you book international flights we would confirm the tour.
9. All hotels are guaranteed by COMPASS once the tour is confirmed by you.
10. We finalize the small things that make big difference. To talk about a few of those “small things” – any medical allergies, your reading habits, personal likes and dislikes, packing essentials, insurances, inoculations etc.
The world around us has become more global than ever. Our family & friends are traveling the world, working overseas and settling in other countries. But wherever life may have taken them and us, COMPASS can help you, your family and friends make the most of the Vacation in India, from itinerary planning to guaranteed hotels, qualified guides, safe cars, best drivers to easy payment plans, upgrades – the whole gamut of Travelling in India.
Our international offices in New York & Arizona (servicing USA & Canada), in London (servicing UK and Ireland) and in Barcelona (servicing EU and South America) would be glad to assist you regarding more details about our company, brochures, international flights, travel insurance matters, etc.
We also come highly recommended. Read some testimonials for some recent remarks and comments about our services – it makes a lot of difference to us and we are sure it would help you take a decision too.
For a start you can have a look at the commonly used “travel plans” in the sub-continent to have the first basic plan ready.